Here you can find the different dissemination activities developed in the framework of NEWTON project.
- General Informative NEWTON video
- NEWTON & LUVMI integration (Januray, 2020)
- Third Edition of the Meeting with the Talent 2019 in Santander
- European Researches Night 2019
- European Researches Night in Madrid (September 28, 2018)
- NEWTON Integration meeting in Madrid (June 20, 2018)
- NEWTON consortium Meeting in Madrid (March 20, 2018)
- NEWTON First Review Meeting in Madrid (December 18, 2017)
- European Researchers Night in Madrid (September 29, 2017)
- NEWTON consortium meeting (September 28, 2017)
- NEWTON face-to-face meeting at UPM facilities (June, 14, 2017)
- NEWTON face-to-face meeting in Madrid (March, 2, 2017)
- NEWTON Kick-off meeting in Santander (November, 16, 2016)
Benoit Langlais, Erwan Thébault, Aymeric Houliez, Michael E. Purucker, Robert J. Lillis. "A New Model of the Crustal Magnetic Field of Mars Using MGS and MAVEN". J. Geophys. Res., Vol 124, Iss 6, 1542-1569, May 2019.
Anna Mittelholz, Achim Morschhauser, Catherine L. Johnson, Benoit Langlais, Robert J. Lillis, Foteini Vervelidou, Benjamin P. Weiss. "The Mars 2020 Candidate Landing Sites: A Magnetic Field Perspective". Earth and Space Science, 5, 410–424, July 2018.
- M. Díaz-Michelena, J.L. Mesa, M. Pérez J, M.C. Maicas Ramos, P. Cobos, C. Aroca. "A novel induction-based device for the measurement of the complex magnetic susceptibility". Sensors and Actuators A 263 (2017) 471–479.
Conferences and WorkShops
- B. Langlais, et al., "New constraints on the dynamo timing and crustal magnetization on Mars from MAVEN observations", AGU Fall Meeting, San Francisco, CA, USA, December 2019.
- M. Díaz-Michelena, et al. "NEWTON novel magnetic instrument. Potential application to unveil key questions as the origin of Martian moon", 10th Moscow Solar System Symposium, Moscow, Russia, October 2019.
- J. L. Mesa, et al. "New magnetometric devices for planetary exploration", 7th Magnetometer Workshop, Styria, Austria, September 2019.
- M. Díaz-Michelen, et al., "NEWTON novel instrument for magnetic susceptibility on site characterisation", EPSC-DSP Joint Meeting 2019, Geneva, Switzerland, Septembet 2019.
- B. Langlais, "The evolution of the Martian Crustal Magnetic Field from MGS to MAVEN and Insight missions", Ninth International Conference on Mars, Pasadena , USA, July 2019.
- M. Díaz-Michelena, et al., "High resolution tracing of ore mineralization in the Río Odiel and Río Tinto region (Spain) using NEWTON magnetic instrument". EGU General Assembly, April 2019.
- R. Kilian, et al., "NEWTON: high resolution magnetic characterisation of the Lunar surface and sub-surface", Lunar Renaissance Conference, Brussels, February 2019.
- B. Langlais, "Magnetic field measurements", AGU Fall Meeting, Washington, D.C.,, EEUU, December 2018.
- M. Díaz-Michelena, et al., "Instrument NEWTON: New portable multi-sensor scientific instrument for non-invasive on-site characterization of rock from planetary surface and sub-surfaces", Encuentro RIA-SpaceTec. Central CSIC, Madrid, Spain, Ocotober 2018.
- B. Langlais; E. Thébault. "The new magnetic figures of Mars". EGU General Assembly, 8-13 April 2018, Vienna, Austria.
- Marina Díaz-Michelena; Rolf Kilian; Óscar Baeza; Veracruz González González; José Luis Mesa. "NEWTON instrument performance excample: Magnetic and mineralogical evidences for the origin of an impact crater-like structure of the Barda Negra plateau basalts (Argentina) now interpreted as giant caprock sinkhole." EGU General Assembly, 8-13 April 2018, Vienna, Austria.
B. Langlais; E. Thébault. "The Martian crustal magnetic field as seen from MG and MAVEN". American Geophysical Union (AGU) fall meeting, 11-15 December 2017, New Orleans, EEUU.
- M. Díaz-Michelena, P. Cobos, J. de Frutos, M. Maicas, J.L. Mesa, M. Pérez, M.A. Rivero, M.M. Snaz-Lluch, C. Aroca. "Magnetic amplifiers for AC susceptibility measurements devices". 62nd Annual conference on Mangetism and Magnetic Materials, 6-10 November 2017, Pittsburg, EEUU.
- M. Díaz-Michelena, P. Cobos, J. de Frutos, M. Maicas, J.L. Mesa, M. Pérez, M.A. Rivero, M.M. Snaz-Lluch, C. Aroca. "NEWTON Project: New opportunities for magnetic surveys in planetary exploration". The eight Moscow solar system symposium, October 2017, Moscow.
M. Díaz-Michelena, J. de Frutos, A.A. Ordóñez, M.A. Rivero and J.L. Mesa, L. González and C. Lavín, C. Aroca, M. Sanz, M. Maicas, J.L. Prieto, P. Cobos and M. Pérez, R. Kilian and O. Baeza, B. Langlais and E. Thébault, J. Grösser and M. Pappusch. "NEWTON - New portable multi-sensor scientific instrument for non-invasive on-site characterization of rock from planetary surface and sub-surfaces". European Planetary Science Congress (EPSC), September 2017, Riga, Latvia.
B. Langlais, E. Thébault, A. Houliez. "The Martian crustal magnetic field: a global view as seen from MGS and MAVEN measurements". European Planetary Science Congress (EPSC), September 2017, Riga, Latvia.
J.L. Mesa Uña, M. Díaz Michelena, M. Pérez Jiménez, M. C. Maicas Ramos, P. Cobos Arribas, C. Aroca Hernández-Cos. "Review on magnetic devices development for terrestrial and planetary magnetic surveys". 23rd Soft Magnetic Materials Conference, September 2017, Seville, Spain.
J.L. Mesa, C. Aroca, M. Pérez, M. Maicas, P. Cobos, M.D. Michelena. "NEWTON susceptometer first prototypes development and results". V Reunión de Ciencias Planetarias y Exploración del Sistema Solar (CPESS5), June 2017, Madrid.
Ordoñez Cencerrado, A. A.; Kilian, R.; and Díaz-Michelena, M. "Improved understanding of magnetic signatures of basaltic lava flows and cones with implication for extraterrestrial exploration"EGU (European Geosciences Union) General Assembly April 2017, Viena, Austria.
Organized Conferences and seminars
- B. Langalis, "Des nouvelles du champ magnétique martien", Colloque Programme National de Planétologie, September 2018.
- M. Díaz-Michelena, "Magnetometric Instrumentation for the Exploration of the Cosmos". Carnegie Mellon University. Friday, November 3, 2017.