- General Informative NEWTON video
- European Researchers Night in Madrid (September 29, 2017)
- NEWTON consortium meeting (September 28, 2017)
- NEWTON face-to-face meeting at UPM facilities (June, 14, 2017)
- NEWTON face-to-face meeting in Madrid (March, 2, 2017)
- NEWTON Kick-off meeting in Santander (November, 16, 2016)
- M. Díaz-Michelena, J.L. Mesa, M. Pérez J, M.C. Maicas Ramos, P. Cobos, C. Aroca. "A novel induction-based device for the measurement of the complex magnetic susceptibility". Sensors and Actuators A 263 (2017) 471–479.
Conferences and WorkShops
M. Díaz-Michelena, P. Cobos, J. de Frutos, M. Maicas, J.L. Mesa, M. Pérez, M.A. Rivero, M.M. Snaz-Lluch, C. Aroca. "Magnetic amplifiers for AC susceptibility measurements devices". 62nd Annual conference on Mangetism and Magnetic Materials, 6-10 November, Pittsburg, EEUU.
- M. Díaz-Michelena, P. Cobos, J. de Frutos, M. Maicas, J.L. Mesa, M. Pérez, M.A. Rivero, M.M. Snaz-Lluch, C. Aroca. "NEWTON Project: New opportunities for magnetic surveys in planetary exploration". The eight Moscow solar system symposium, October 2017, Moscow.
M. Díaz-Michelena, J. de Frutos, A.A. Ordóñez, M.A. Rivero and J.L. Mesa, L. González and C. Lavín, C. Aroca, M. Sanz, M. Maicas, J.L. Prieto, P. Cobos and M. Pérez, R. Kilian and O. Baeza, B. Langlais and E. Thébault, J. Grösser and M. Pappusch. "NEWTON - New portable multi-sensor scientific instrument for non-invasive on-site characterization of rock from planetary surface and sub-surfaces". European Planetary Science Congress (EPSC), September 2017, Riga, Latvia.
B. Langlais, E. Thébault, A. Houliez. "The Martian crustal magnetic field: a global view as seen from MGS and MAVEN measurements". European Planetary Science Congress (EPSC), September 2017, Riga, Latvia.
J.L. Mesa Uña, M. Díaz Michelena, M. Pérez Jiménez, M. C. Maicas Ramos, P. Cobos Arribas, C. Aroca Hernández-Cos. "Review on magnetic devices development for terrestrial and planetary magnetic surveys". 23rd Soft Magnetic Materials Conference, September 2017, Seville, Spain.
J.L. Mesa, C. Aroca, M. Pérez, M. Maicas, P. Cobos, M.D. Michelena. "NEWTON susceptometer first prototypes development and results". V Reunión de Ciencias Planetarias y Exploración del Sistema Solar (CPESS5), June 2017, Madrid.
Ordoñez Cencerrado, A. A.; Kilian, R.; and Díaz-Michelena, M. "Improved understanding of magnetic signatures of basaltic lava flows and cones with implication for extraterrestrial exploration"EGU (European Geosciences Union) General Assembly April 2017, Viena, Austria.
Organized Conferences and seminars
- M. Díaz-Michelena, "Magnetometric Instrumentation for the Exploration of the Cosmos". Carnegie Mellon University. Friday, November 3, 2017.